Startup Milk has released Oink, a new location-based social networking application that allows users to rate specific items and content in locations rather than the places themselves. Moving beyond other location-based applications that simply allow general ratings for venues such as restaurants, Oink allows users to actually review and rate specific things such as menu items and products and share that information with their friends. Users can also use the application to browse and search for popular items around them or in specific places, enabling features such as finding the best pizza in the area, or the best roller coaster at a theme park. Users can build credibility points around their particular areas of expertise and share their Oink activity on Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. Oink requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS