OpenPeak, a leading provider of software enabling control of digital content, consumer electronics and systems in the Digital Home, today announced the company’s flagship Thinking Homes software will feature remote control support for iTunes. “Now, consumers using controllers powered by OpenPeak software can view and select play lists and songs without being tied to the PC that hosts the Apple iTunes library,” said Andrew Lona, OpenPeak’s Chief Marketing Officer. “This remote control software solution enables playback on an Apple AirPort Express with AirTunes or on a PC.” The full solution will be commercially available later this year.
- Enjoy as much as $300 Off on Apple Watch Series 5
- ‘Boys State’ deleted scene shows up in time for Oscar nominations
- Saturn Awards mention nominees ‘Amazing Stories’, ‘Servant’ and ‘For All Mankind’
- International Women’s Day challenge now active on Apple Watch
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader