OpenTable has released an update to its online reservation application adding integration with the iOS calendar. OpenTable allows users to search for and make reservations at over 11,000 participating restaurants across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the U.K. Users can search by restaurant name, current location, cuisine, price, reservation time or points awarded and view menus, ratings and reviews and table availability in real-time. The latest update adds the ability to add reservation details to the iOS calendar simply by tapping the calendar icon in the upcoming reservation. The update also includes sponsorship features and bug fixes. OpenTable for the iPhone and iPod touch and OpenTable for iPad are both available from the App Store as free downloads.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?