OpenTable has released an update to its online reservation application adding integration with the iOS calendar. OpenTable allows users to search for and make reservations at over 11,000 participating restaurants across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the U.K. Users can search by restaurant name, current location, cuisine, price, reservation time or points awarded and view menus, ratings and reviews and table availability in real-time. The latest update adds the ability to add reservation details to the iOS calendar simply by tapping the calendar icon in the upcoming reservation. The update also includes sponsorship features and bug fixes. OpenTable for the iPhone and iPod touch and OpenTable for iPad are both available from the App Store as free downloads.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges