Orange and T-Mobile plan to offer the iPad 3G on a subsidized basis in the U.K., according to a new report. Engadget has reposted a press release from Orange, which says it will “offer new purchase options for iPad users, including more affordable prices when purchased with a data service plan, for iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G models in the coming months.” The report notes that T-Mobile is expected to make a similar announcement soon, and claims that a price tag of £200 (roughly $320) has been rumored, in conjunction with a two-year data plan. It’s unclear when the two companies will actually begin rolling out the new offerings.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off