Orbino has unveiled its new Padova Case for the Apple iPad. This form-fitting flip-style case is hand-stitched with waxed thread and constructed from fine leather and exotic animal skins. Features include a brushed metal Home button cover, a protective front cover with magnetic closure that flips open to serve as a vertical or horizontal stand, cutouts for the volume buttons, screen rotation lock switch, speakers, and headphone jack, and compatibility with Apple’s iPad Dock and iPad Keyboard Dock. Orbino’s Padova Case for the iPad is available for pre-order now in a variety of colors and materials; pricing starts at $209.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS