Mobile gaming developer Order of Leisure has launched King’s Corners for the iPhone and iPod touch, a unique iOS adaptation on the classic solitaire game. King’s Corners challenges players to strategically play cards onto a 4×4 playing board, trying to position face cards at the corners and edges—Queens at the top and bottom, Jacks on the sides and Kings in each corner. A “card reserve” option also provides a new twist on the classic game, allowing players a reserve card slot to make the game easier at lower difficulty levels. The iOS version provides a step-by-step tutorial, detailed Retina Display graphics and multiple background options. An accomplishment and challenges system is also available with Game Center integration along with multiple difficulty levels and a point system. King’s Corners requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $2.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150