OrigAudio has rolled out its new iLevel Raptor and iLevel Viewer mounts for the iPod/iPhone and iPad. The mounts consist of a large, clip-style clamp, a flexible, adjustable, eight-inch plastic and metal arm, and an iPad or iPod/iPhone device mount. The Raptor mount for iPod and iPhone notably uses a case-compatible mount from Arkon, while the Viewer mount for iPad uses a ProClip mount designed to hold unencased iPads only. OrigAudio’s iLevel Raptor and iLevel Viewer mounts for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad are expected to sell for $30 and up; release details have yet to be announced. For more information on the iLevel Raptor and iLevel Viewer, see our First Look article.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS