OtterBox has announced new versions of its Defender Series cases for the 2018 iPad Pro lineup. The Defender Series Case for iPad Pro (11-inch ($89.95) and for iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd Gen ($129.95) provide the rugged protection that OtterBox has become known for, with a triple-layer design that includes an outer slipcover and hard, shock-absorbent shell to protect against drops and fumbles. The case also features a built-in screen protector, full port coverage, and an included shield stand that doubles as a cover while on the go. The new Defender Series cases will be available soon on otterbox.com; users can sign up on the product pages to be notified when they’re available.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch