Otterbox has introduced its OtterBox for iPhone, the company’s first “semi-rugged” iPod case. The OtterBox for iPhone combines a hard polycarbonate shell with a patented polycarbonate membrane to protect the device’s screen while allowing for complete usability, and an outer silicone skin to add protection from drops and bumps. The resulting case is water-resistant, and features three Donaldson Acoustic Vents for the front speaker, bottom speaker and microphone, access to sync/Charge and headphone jacks through a silicone plug, and access to the home, sleep/wake and volume buttons via silicone pass-through buttons. The OtterBox for iPhone includes a holster style swivel belt clip and is available for pre-order now at a price of $50; it is expected to ship on or before October 19.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today