Photos showing the packaging for a claimed “iPhone 4S” case have surfaced online. The images, posted to Twitter by @chronic, show the packaging for what appears to be an Otterbox Commuter Series case labeled “iPhone 4S.” The same Twitter account claims that Otterbox has ordered an initial run of 3,000,000 of the cases, which, if true, suggests that the company is confident in the legitimacy of the “iPhone 4S” moniker. Notably, the back of the package shows what appear to be volume buttons on the side of the case opposite their current location, a change that has not been suggested by any prior part leaks or reports. Apple is widely expected to announce its new iPhone lineup in the next two weeks.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today