Otterbox has rolled out its new Studio Collection cases for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Based on the company’s Defender Series case, each of the new Studio Collection cases features custom designed artwork—Monique Maloney and Evan Mann are the first featured artists—on the rear, while maintaining features such as a three-layer design with an inner polycarbonate layer, an outer silicone layer, a built-in screen protector, push-through coverage for the volume, sleep/wake, and Home buttons, water-resistant covers for the ring/silent switch and headphone and 30-pin ports, and open access to all cameras. The new Otterbox Studio Collection cases for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S are available now and sell for $60 each.
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4