Ozaki has provided iLounge with an early look at two of its upcoming cases for the next-generation iPad. As expected, the cases look very similar to those for the iPad 2, with nearly identical holes for the speaker, rear camera, volume and sleep/wake buttons, side switch, microphone, and headphone jack. The first case, iCoat Slim Y, features a built-in patterned leather cover for the front of the device that folds to double as a multi-angle landscape viewing stand, while the second case, the iCoat Wardrobe+, sports a cutout for the iPad Smart Cover, offering further evidence that the iPad 3 will be compatible with the accessory, although it’s unclear whether current Smart Covers will fit the device, or whether customers will need to purchase a revised version. The cases will retail for $90 and $35, respectively.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off