Pacific Design has announced its iPod nano Flip Case. The iPod nano Flip Case features a flip-top design to help protect the nano’s screen and click wheel, a soft clip on the back for attaching to a belt or armband, and the case allows access the nano’s headphone jack, hold switch, and dock connector. The iPod nano Flip Case is available in Carbon Black, Precious Pink, Big Sky Blue, and Rally Red—pricing and release information have yet to be announced.
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS