Pacific Design has introduced the nano Contour Sleeve for Apple’s second-generation iPod nano. Currently available in black/grey and pink/white, the $20 case features side stitching details, built-in Lexan screen protection, anti-scratch felt lining, and metal carabiner clip. Pacific Design said it will be introducing the Contour Sleeve for fifth-generation iPods in January, and in Spring 2007, new colors for the nano Contour Sleeve will be available in black/red, green/white, blue/aqua, and grey/orange.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150