Pacific Design has announced its Uptown Clutch, a new women’s wallet designed to carry and protect an iPod nano. The Uptown Clutch features a dual-access nano holder, a removable wrist strap, storage for four ID or credit cards, an earbud mesh pouch, and a billfold area. The $30 wallet is available in two styles—leather with cross-hatched stitching over a quilted inset, in brown and jet black, and faux leather with perforated inset, in red, light blue, and pink.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?