Two new accessories, the PadPivot and Waldok, have reached their KickStarter funding goals and are set to become commercial products in the coming days. The PadPivot is a tablet stand for the iPad and other tablet devices, offering a curved base for resting on both curved and flat surfaces, a central, hinge-mounted sticky pad for setting the tablet at a desired angle, and a slot in the front which works to hold the tablet with the sticky pad providing extra support. It is available for pre-order via a $25 pledge. The Waldok is a plug-in speaker/charger for the iPod and iPhone. The device was originally designed primarily for the sixth-generation iPod nano, but has since been modified for compatibility with most docking iPods and iPhones. Features include a 40mm driver, a top-mounted dock, and retractable, flip-out prongs that allow the Waldock to attach directly to a power outlet. The developers are asking for a $59 pledge to secure one of the first Waldok units; neither product has yet received a firm release date.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150