Panasonic has announced its new MW-20 digital photo frame, which includes an iPod/iPhone dock. The MW-20 features a 9-inch high-resolution screen, a 5.6-mm Super Slim Semi Dome Speaker, a built-in digital signal processor for improved sound, an SD card slot, 2GB of internal storage, a luminance sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen based on room lighting, and the ability to play back photos, videos, and music from a connected iPod or iPhone while also charging the device. Panasonic’s MW-20 digital photo frame will be available in late November and is priced at $250.
- Russian antitrust authority fines Apple $12 million
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report