Pandora Media has released an update to its popular Pandora Radio streaming music application, adding native iPad support, album artwork and performance improvements. Now a Universal application, Pandora Radio 3.0.2 introduces an enhanced user interface for the iPad, displaying higher resolution album artwork and providing detailed background information on artists. The update also provides album artwork for iPhone and iPod touch users and improves audio streaming performance and support for older iPhone OS versions. Pandora Radio is available from the U.S. App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS