Pangea Software, developers of such popular iPhone game applications as Enigmo and Cro-Mag Rally have announced that it will be providing free updates to all of its iPhone games to add native support for the new iPhone 4 960 x 640 Retina display. Most Pangea titles have already been updated for iPhone 4 and and are available as free updates for users of the previous versions, including Enigmo, Cro-Mag Rally, Bugdom 2, Nanosaur 2, Antimatter, Billy Frontier, PangeaVR and more. A complete list can be found on Pangea’s App Store Page. All updated applications will continue to support the older iPhone and iPod touch models running iOS 3.1.3 as well.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150