FiftyThree has released an update to Paper, its drawing app for the iPad, adding the ability to export journals as PDFs for opening in other apps or sharing via e-mail. Designed to provide a minimalist user interface for free-form sketching and drawing, Paper effectively turns the entire iPad screen into a canvas with no additional buttons; the app instead relies heavily on a gesture-based user interface for actions such as flipping pages and opening and closing journals. The latest update now allows users to save journals as PDFs that can be opened in other supported iOS apps or shared via e-mail. The new version also expands the Rewind (undo) history, adds a welcome page for the in-app brush store and includes several bug fixes. The free app includes an eraser and single fountain pen drawing tool with 9 colours; additional tools are available via in-app purchase for $2 each or $7 for the full set of four. Paper requires iOS 4.3 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today