Mekentosj.com has released an update to Papers, its academic library and research app for the iOS platform adding support for iOS 4.2 AirPrint and multitasking features and support for importing files from online Dropbox and iDisk services. Papers 1.9 also adds several improvements to PDF support including the ability to import and export PDF documents with annotations, better highlighting and support for password-protected PDF files. Additionally, the last visited page is remembered for each paper in the library and a “Locate with Google” button has been added to help find missing PDFs for bibliography entries. Papers 1.9 also sports a new and improved look and feel and fixes several issues with stability, syncing papers via Mail and iTunes and downloading papers from JSTOR and IEEE. Papers 1.9 is a universal app requiring iOS 3.1.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $15.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera