Parallels has updated Parallels Mobile, its iOS remote control app for Macs running Parallels Desktop, adding iOS 5 and third-generation iPad compatibility and several UI improvements. Parallels Mobile allows users to control both the host Mac and any Parallels virtual machines running on it remotely from an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. The updated version fixes problems with scrolling on both Windows and Mac, allowing a two-finger gesture to be used to scroll properly within windows, particularly for Lion users. Support for international keyboard layouts is now available when working in Mac applications and and Mac sign-on screens have been re-designed to simplify the connection process. Parallels Mobile is available from the App Store for a limited time price of $5.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150