Paramount Digital Entertainment has released the latest version of its official Star Trek Captain’s Log app, adding support for iOS 4, the iPhone 4 and several additional new features. Star Trek Captain’s Log allows users to log voice recordings, take photos and video, text notes and record GPS locations in a Star Trek communicator themed app. Users can share logs with friends via social networks such as Facebook and Twitter and personalize the app with different skins, sound effects, images and map pins. Version 1.1 introduces support for the iOS 4 and the iPhone 4 with multitasking features and high-resolution Retina Display graphics as well as support for the front-facing camera and gyroscope in the iPhone 4. The new version also adds a new 360-degree 3D Enterprise view that can be rotated via the touchscreen or iPhone 4 gyroscope. This update also fixes a number of bugs and makes some additional improvements regarding map pin display, image optimization and working with low-signal conditions. Star Trek Captain’s Log 1.1 is available from the U.S. App Store for $2 and requires an iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 4.0 or later. Notably, the App Store description for the app indicates that users must be 17 years of age or older to use the app, however the App Store rating itself is only 4+.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150