Parrot has released a minor update to its FreeFlight app for the AR.Drone iOS-controlled Quadricopter adding support for video recording on the iPhone 3GS and third-generation iPod touch. This release follows a major update to FreeFlight earlier this month that added a redesigned user interface and high-definition video and photo support for newer iOS devices. Today’s update provides lower-resolution 360p video recording for iPhone 3GS and third-generation iPod touch users with the same ability to upload videos to YouTube from within the app. Users can also capture still photos from the AR.Drone cameras and share them via Picasa. FreeFlight now requires iOS 5.0 or later and an AR.Drone or AR.Drone 2.0 and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS