Parrot has introduced two new iPod- and iPhone-compatible Bluetooth hands-free car kits. Both the MKi9100 and MKi9200 offer Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR and A2DP, an external double microphone for taking calls and giving commands, a RF remote that can be mounted on either the steering wheel or dashboard and features phone and music controls, and iPod Dock Connector, USB, and 3.5mm inputs. While the MKi9100 features a two-line OLED screen which displays phone status, phonebook, and caller ID information, the MKi9200 features a 2.4-inch color TFT offering caller picture ID, full playlist, and album art display. Parrot’s MKi9100 and MKi9200 kits will be available late in the fourth quarter, and will sell for $250 and $300, respectively.
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off