Parrot has introduced two new iPod- and iPhone-compatible Bluetooth hands-free car kits. Both the MKi9100 and MKi9200 offer Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR and A2DP, an external double microphone for taking calls and giving commands, a RF remote that can be mounted on either the steering wheel or dashboard and features phone and music controls, and iPod Dock Connector, USB, and 3.5mm inputs. While the MKi9100 features a two-line OLED screen which displays phone status, phonebook, and caller ID information, the MKi9200 features a 2.4-inch color TFT offering caller picture ID, full playlist, and album art display. Parrot’s MKi9100 and MKi9200 kits will be available late in the fourth quarter, and will sell for $250 and $300, respectively.
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges
- Liquid Avatar is the Avatar Creation App of the Future