Path has released an update introducing Facebook support and new effects to its eponymous photo sharing app. In Path 1.5, users can now privately share their entire Path with specific friends on Facebook or publish individual Path moments on the Facebook Wall, with responses from friends rolled in with other Path activity displayed within the app. The update also introduces Lenses, a new feature that allows users to apply a variety of lens effects to photos and videos recorded within the app. The app includes four lens effects: Pro, Ansel, Instant and Diana with three additional effects available via in-app purchase for $1 each. Path is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS