Path has released an update to its personal photo sharing app for the iPhone and iPod touch introducing the ability to share videos on the Path network in addition to photos. Released in November, Path is designed to create a more personal social network by allowing users to easily share photos among a limited group of close friends without requiring more complicated settings for privacy and friend lists. Path 1.2 now allows users to share up to 10-second video clips on the Path service, adds a list of recently tagged users and improves the Push Notification system to take users directly to new posts. Path 1.2 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?