Path has released an update to its personal photo sharing app for the iPhone and iPod touch introducing the ability to share videos on the Path network in addition to photos. Released in November, Path is designed to create a more personal social network by allowing users to easily share photos among a limited group of close friends without requiring more complicated settings for privacy and friend lists. Path 1.2 now allows users to share up to 10-second video clips on the Path service, adds a list of recently tagged users and improves the Push Notification system to take users directly to new posts. Path 1.2 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera