PayPal has released a major update to its mobile iPhone application. Along with a complete redesign, PayPal 2.0 now adds support for withdrawing funds and requesting money as well as an integrated tip calculator for splitting restaurant bills and requesting everyone’s share via PayPal. Users can also use the app to collect contributions from a group for events, gifts or causes and can now configure bill reminders with Push Notifications. The update also adds support for Bump technology, allowing users to initiate funds transfers with other PayPal users simply by running the app and bumping their devices together. PayPal 2.0 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS