A number of leading PC motherboard manufacturers have released updated drivers that allow for iPad charging. Gigabyte, MSI, and ASUS have all released software updates that allow for iPad charging, as well as faster charging for iPhones and some iPod models, on recent motherboards. Engadget notes that although the software is designed for the respective manufacturers’ products, some users of other companies’ machines have reported that the software works with their models, as well.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS