PDO has announced several new accessories for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch. The TopSkin for iPod nano (with video) is a silicone case that features a play-through design for Click Wheel access, as well as an open bottom for access to the headphone jack, hold switch, and Dock Connector. The sides of the case feature a “microtexture” pattern for extra grip, and the case includes a screen protector, leather wrist strap, and ratcheting belt clip. It sells for $15 and will be available in four colors. The TopSkin for iPod touch features a play-through design around the home and hold buttons, protective coverings for the Dock Connector and headphone jack, and includes a full-front screen protector, leather wrist strap, and ratcheting belt clip. It will be available in black, blue, pink, and white, and will sell for $20. The Flipp Premium Leather Case for iPod classic is a flip cover-style hard leather case that features a magnetic closure, an integrated screen protector, and a belt clip. It will also be available in four colors, and will sell for $30. Finally, Screen protectors for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch will be available, each sells for $9. All products are available now for pre-order and are expected to ship on or before the end of October.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today