Cocoa Box Design has released an update to Penultimate its digital ink notebook application for the iPad adding the ability to rearrange page sections, new pen colours and more. With Penultimate 3.2 users can now move, cut, copy and paste freeform sections of pages by drawing a selection shape around the section they want to select, useful for rearranging notes and stamping designs. The update also adds new pen colours, including a white pen for marking up images with dark backgrounds and allows users to mix-and-match papers within a single notebook. Users can also now move pages between notebooks either individually or in a batch or even merge entire notebooks together. Additional improvements include the ability to change the name of a notebook by tapping in the toolbar and improvements for iOS 5 compatibility. Penultimate 3.2 for iPad is available from the App Store for $2.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today