Perfect Third has rolled out its new WakeMate sleep accessory for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and other portable devices. The WakeMate system consists of a Bluetooth wristband that uses actigraphy to map dips and peaks in the user’s sleep cycle and communicates with an app running on his or her device to calculate the ideal wake time closest to the chosen alarm setting—up to 20 minutes beforehand—at a time when the user will wake feeling alert and refreshed. Once awake, that night’s sleep data is automatically uploaded to Wakelytics, the company’s online analytics platform. Perfect Third’s WakeMate sleep accessory for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad is available now and sells for $50.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today