Live onstage in front of 500,000 people, Peter Frampton promoted iTunes. While performing outside the Philadelphia Art Museum before the big 4th of July fireworks display, Frampton gave a plug for his new album which is being released in late August. He then encouraged the crowd to buy it on the iTunes Music Store. He even said something to the effect that it’s only 99 cents a track.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22