Turner Sports and PGA.com have announced that content from the 2006 PGA Grand Slam of Golf will be available on the iTunes Store. The two-day tournament begins on November 21, and beginning November 22, iTunes users will be able to purchase 25-30 minute highlight packages, “complete with defining moments and post-round interviews of each day’s action” for $1.99 each. Beginning today, iTunes customers can download a free instructional video starring PGA of America Director of Instruction Rick Martino, 2005 Teacher of the Year Peter Krause and PGA Professional Michael Breed.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150