Phiaton has debuted its new Moderna earphones and Bridge headphones. The Moderna earphones feature a “half in-ear” design that sits outside the ear canal, as well as a tangle-free oval-shaped cable with a built-in mic and an included black and red carrying case and cleaning tool. They will be available in August and will sell for $150. The Bridge headphones feature a machined aluminum, body covered in perforated leather, a dual- chamber structure and multi-tune acoustic design for superior sound quality, a foldable body, and a tangle-free cloth-wrapped cord with an in-line mic. They will be available in November; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Anti-tracking policies from Apple and Google help ad firms recover
- Apple lobbying for chip production subsidies in the US
- Russian antitrust authority fines Apple $12 million
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company