Phiaton has introduced its new PS 210 ‘half in-ear’ earphones. Designed to sit just outside the ear canal, the PS 210 claims to offer the added bass of in-ear style buds with the treble advantages of open-ear style monitors. Other features include a lightweight aluminum body, an Applied Dynamic Speaker Driver with Acoustic transducer technology, and an included fit kit with four different sized silicone ear tips and a slim carrying case. Phiaton’s PS 210 earphones are available now and sell for $100.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?