Philips has released the Fidelio, a new docking speaker system for iPad, iPhone and iPod devices with wireless Bluetooth streaming capabilities. The Fidelio provides docking playback and charging capabilities for all recent iPod classic, iPod nano and iPhone models with a larger dock area to also accommodate the iPad. The speaker system can be powered by an AC power supply or internal rechargeable battery that provides up to 5 hours of operating time. Sound is delivered by two 3” full range woofers with 2×15 W RMS stereo output and users can adjust volume and pause or change tracks using the including multi-function remote control. The Fidelio also provides A2DP/AVRCP Bluetooth connectivity that can be used to play back music or game audio using the built-in Bluetooth capabilities on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. A free Fidelio+ app is available to allow further customization of the speaker system directly from the iOS device including access to a five-band equalizer and customizable alarm settings with sleep timer and the ability to wake to music, nature sounds and/or photos.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera