A photo of a white iPhone—dubbed the “iPhone 4S”—has appeared online. Without noting the source of the photo, M.I.C. Gadget reports that the device in the photo has a larger display—it appears to be both slightly taller and slightly wider than the screen of the current iPhone 4—as well as “edge-to-edge” glass. The report also contains a second image, comparing an older white iPhone 4 prototype/conversion to the front plate of the model appearing in the first image. Notably, both the original image and the front plate feature the new proximity sensor opening seen in the white Vodafone iPhone 4 photographed late last week; M.I.C. admits that it has doubts about the veracity of the new images.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS