A new app by Timelines allows users to creatively share photos from their iPhone or iPod touch using a variety of unique themes. With Photogram, users can build digital photo postcards with up to four photos choosing from dozens of unique themes by independent artists. Photograms can be customized with a personalized message and profile photo and shared via e-mail or posted on Facebook or Twitter. Photos can be cropped and zoomed when inserting into a photogram and users can create groups within the app for easy one-click sending to multiple recipients such as friends and family. The app includes over 30 themes with additional themes available via in-app purchase from an integrated Theme Store; all themes in the store are by independent artists who receive a share of the revenue from the sale of their work. Photogram is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document