A new app by Timelines allows users to creatively share photos from their iPhone or iPod touch using a variety of unique themes. With Photogram, users can build digital photo postcards with up to four photos choosing from dozens of unique themes by independent artists. Photograms can be customized with a personalized message and profile photo and shared via e-mail or posted on Facebook or Twitter. Photos can be cropped and zoomed when inserting into a photogram and users can create groups within the app for easy one-click sending to multiple recipients such as friends and family. The app includes over 30 themes with additional themes available via in-app purchase from an integrated Theme Store; all themes in the store are by independent artists who receive a share of the revenue from the sale of their work. Photogram is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS