Photojojo is now offering its iPhone Scuba Suit for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The Scuba Suit is a 100% waterproof case designed for photographic use. Factory tested for waterproofing up to 15 feet, the case features a touch-sensitive gel screen cover that allows for use of the screen underwater, a waterproof headphone jack, water-tight, push-through coverings for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, and an optical grade lens cover to preserve the clarity and quality of shots taken while the iPhone is in the case. Photojojo’s iPhone Scuba Suit for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available now and sells for $60.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking