New photos discovered on Chinese website Weibo and posted by The Malignant show an alleged upgraded battery for an upcoming Apple Watch. The new battery has a 334 mAh capacity, improving on the current Apple Watch’s 246 mAh. KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple will release an upgraded version of the original with improved internal components and better waterproofing alongside an “Apple Watch 2” that will share a similar outward design, but will boast a higher capacity battery, GPS radio, and a barometer for improved geolocation capabilities.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS