New photos discovered on Chinese website Weibo and posted by The Malignant show an alleged upgraded battery for an upcoming Apple Watch. The new battery has a 334 mAh capacity, improving on the current Apple Watch’s 246 mAh. KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple will release an upgraded version of the original with improved internal components and better waterproofing alongside an “Apple Watch 2” that will share a similar outward design, but will boast a higher capacity battery, GPS radio, and a barometer for improved geolocation capabilities.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera