Five Lakes Studio has released an update to its Picross HD logic puzzle game for the iPad. In Picross HD, players must fill in squares in a grid by using numeric clues beside the grid in order to reveal a picture formed by the filled squares. Version 1.1 adds 100 new puzzles including 20 puzzles from Conceptis Puzzles, a leading supplier of logic puzzles for printing and electronic gaming media. The update also provides a set of new, professionally-rendered background screens that users can choose from to customize their gaming experience as well as new background music. Users can also now disable the background music and play their own music instead and hints can now be disabled in the new settings screen. Picross HD is available from the App Store for $3.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS