Apple’s new music-focused social network Ping is currently hosting the worldwide premiere of a new Michael Jackson song, in hopes of attracting more attention for and presumably users to the service. The song, “Much Too Soon,” will be included on the pop star’s posthumous release Michael and was written during the time Jackson was working on his seminal classic Thriller. “The song ‘Much Too Soon’ was written at the time of Thriller,” reads the official announcement. “Michael always liked the song and would pull it back out of the vaults for each subsequent album project but never found the right home for it; on the new album it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection. The song was written by Michael Jackson and produced by Michael Jackson and John McClain.” The song is being streamed free for one week exclusively from Jackson’s Ping profile page.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS