Massive Damage has released an update to Please Stay Calm, its location-based zombie-hunting MMORPG for the iPhone and iPod touch. The latest update increases the in-game level cap to 41 and adds two more survivor avatars and new high-level zombies, weapons, armour and duel items. The new version also adds new exploration features for users in more remote areas, allowing players to investigate their own Safe House regardless of actual location and players to investigate “wild areas” when there are no Foursquare locations available nearby. A new friend system has also been added, allowing players to get assistance with zombie hunting and duelling and heal friends or safe house members using stamina. Several additional tweaks have been made to the in-game economy allowing weapons and armour to be purchased directly with credits as well as cash, increasing prices on lower-level weapons and armour and adding food and gold bars to the game as commodities that can be used to safeguard cash from duellers. The update also includes several other smaller features and numerous bug fixes. Please Stay Calm requires iOS 4.1 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS