Another short film featuring the use of iPod to help set the ‘mood’ of the movie has a private eye searching for a woman’s missing man. Titled “PMPE” (Phillip Merlow, Private Eye), this movie is another in a string of movies produced for an iMovie contest for interns at Apple. According to a recent comment on the “iPod Love” news item, those within Apple are encouraged to vote for the movies presented by interns to determine the winner(s).
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document