Web Information Solutions has released an update to its Pocket Information calendar and task manager for the iPhone and iPod touch. The version 1.5 update adds support for iOS 4 background alarms, location and syncing on multitasking-capable devices such as the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch. Local Notifications allow calendar alarms to now be set locally rather than relying on a Push Notification server and Pocket Informant can now take advantage of task completion to finish syncing with online services such as Google Calendar and ToodleDo even after the user has closed the app. The update also provides support for location-based task notifications on the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. Other improvements include resolution enhancements for the iPhone 4 Retina Display, the ability to associate icons with events and tasks and tap-and-hold context menus in month and week views. The update also improves performance and fixes several bugs from the previous version. Pocket Information 1.5 is available from the App Store for $13 and is a free update for current users.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS