Pod Peel from Montreal has announced its Pod Peel cases for iPod. The Banano Peel is the smaller of the two, fitting snugly on the iPod nano, while the Oranginal Peel fits all full-size iPods. All peels are made of 4-way stretch Lycra and feature a small back pocket for headphones and small items. Both sizes are available now in several different limited edition designs and sell for $19.99.
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon
- Apple supported smart home alliance launches new standard
- Apple Store designer Gensler dies at 85
- iPhone 13 models to be thicker and have thicker camera bumps
- Apple says the App Store prevented more than $1.5 billion worth fraudulent transactions