Pong Research has introduced its new Pong radiation-reducing case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Pong’s case uses a proprietary module to channel the iPhone’s cell phone signal and radiation through the back of the phone and away from the user’s head. According to the company, the case reduces “hotspot” radiation by 85% and overall radiation by 60%; it also features silicone construction and offers full access to all ports, controls, and the camera. Pong Research’s Pong radiation-reducing case for the iPhone 3G and 3GS will be available later this week and will sell for $60.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS