PopCap Games has announced plans for a sequel to its highly acclaimed tower defence action game Plants vs. Zombies. Scheduled to launch in “late spring 2013” the company’s announcement is currently sparse on details but notes that the game will include a “bevy of new features, settings and situations” with new plant and zombie types and new challenges. PopCap Games, now a division of EA, is also known for a number of other popular games on the iOS platform including such additional titles as Peggle, Bejeweled, and Zuma.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- Apple in talks to acquire animated films made by Pixar co-founder
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical