PopCap games has released the long awaited iPad version of its highly acclaimed Peggle arcade puzzle game. Optimized for the larger iPad display, Peggle HD provides the same basic game play and features from the iPhone and iPod touch version, where players must clear pegs from the board by launching a ball into the playing field and hitting the pegs either directly or rebounding off other objects. Four different game styles are available: the classic campaign-style Adventure mode, Quick Play, two-player Duel mode and Challenge mode. Players can train with the usual ten Peggle Masters to learn special magical skills for different levels and progress through 55 levels and 40 Grand Master Challenges. Peggle HD is available from the App Store for $3.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?